January 20, 2011

BACK IN THE BLOG AGAIN! OH MY!

How can it be almost a year since my last blog??? My goodness, I have to say I am ashamed, but, hey....I really have been busy.....here is some of the latest happenings with Sundaes Best:


We are going to be featured in Issue #3 of Where Women Cook Magazine. A wonderful publication created by the amazing Jo Packham of Stampington & Company's Somerset Studio. I am thrilled to be included and am looking forward to that.....Here is a great blog teaser for the magazine...please check it out and enjoy!

http://earthangelstoys.blogspot.com/2011/01/yes-she-makes-worlds-best-hot-fudge.html

Many thanks to my friend and fellow chocolate lover Jen O'Connor@ Earth Angels for the kind praise and gorgeous photos.

Cozy up with a nice warm mug of hot chocolate made with Sundaes Best and enjoy this little snippet!

Hey..that wasn't so bad...I am back to blogging again...Sweet! I will write again
soon!

with sweet regards,

Katie Camarro
Sweet Chief
Sundaes Best Hot Fudge

1 comment:

  1. Congrat's on the feature in Where Women Cook!!! How exciting!!
    Staci

    ReplyDelete